Between 5pm-7pm Jordan has a wide range of emotions (we call him Bi-polar Baby when it hits). I don't get home until 6pm or later so Jason spends a good deal of this time alone with him during the madness. Poor Jason barely has time to put his bag down or take his shoes off before he's assaulted with hungry animals and the moods of an infant getting close to bedtime. I get to saunter in later like the hero after everyone is fed and pacified. That is why Jason gets an extra special HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!
This video is from a weeknight when Jordan was slap-happy. The house is a mess, he's dirty with crazy hair and is in a random daycare 'emergency outfit', but I still had to share it.
2010 7 Jordan Laughing from Gina Kacamburas on Vimeo.
I'm addicted to his laugh!!!!! OMG best video!! Love my adorable nephew!! Thanks for sharing this! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's the best laugh, Gina!! So darn cute!!! I think you ought to enter this into America's Funniest Home Videos. They always do "baby laughs!!" Cracks me up! So cute!!
ReplyDelete