Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Don’t touch my stuff

Pre-child I used to have a joke about not wanting kids because all they’d do was ‘touch all of my stuff’. It was one of the things I liked to say to people that would obnoxiously ask us when or if we were ever going to have children. I had a lot of other come-backs, most not appropriate for Jordan’s blog.

Now that we have a child all he does is TOUCH ALL OUR STUFF. So much so that I had to document it. Of course this is what all kids do but Jordan turns it up a notch and has to be everywhere and in everyone’s business, touching and putting his mouth on everything. I think the first words spoken by the other kids at daycare are going to be “Jordan, back off man, give me some space!”.

My favorite picture is of Jordan poking cousin Jack’s eye out. Jack is going to be a lot taller than you dude so you better watch out.

1 comment:

  1. haha love that little mischievous nephew of mine! :) So cute! Kyle has that green/blue/brown Sharkey's outfit, too! Enjoyed the one of him in the freezer - is that the only way to stay cool in DC on these hot summer days?? I agree Jordan, watch out for Jack! Although if you're smart you and Kyle will team up and then you might have a chance!

    ReplyDelete