I love school photo time. We never know what the backgrounds and themes are going to look like (I have no idea why they don't let us choose or just do something neutral) so it's always fun to see what random scene they've been thrown into. My favorites are when there is any type of fake nature. Jordan was sitting on a log in a forest at some point last year. I alway wonder what he's thinking when they are taking the shots. The last set of photos were Christmas themed which were not horrible, but I don't remember anyone asking me what holiday we celebrated (sometimes I forget we live in Virginia). Regardless, Jordan's headshot came out really nice.
Hey ladies, I'm Jordan Kacamburas and I picked this gift out special, just for you.
I was really excited to do sibling shots and get our first formal photo of Drew, but apparently this was the one and only photo the photographer snapped before Drew lost it.




No comments:
Post a Comment