*I did a post about this on my G-List-O-Stuff blog, but this is for those of you that don't read that*
We had a 4th of July party this summer which was our first real backyard bash in the new place. I looked into renting a bounce house for the party, but was shocked at how expensive it was to rent and how few places had smaller sized options that would fit in our yard. After a bit of online searching I found the Little Tykes Jump 'N Slide Bouncer. It was the perfect size and the design didn't completely offend me. It stores easily, sets up in minutes and has provided hours and hours of entertainment for my toddler and his buddies.
I'm still completely shocked that we own a bounce house, but it's essentially the best way for rambunctious toddlers to kill time, burn energy and be caged in. I wish I had taken photos of the 4th of July party with all the kids in the house, but alas, I forgot.
No comments:
Post a Comment