Tuesday, November 15, 2011

UNDER CONSTRUCTION – Jordan’s 2nd birthday

*Please note that all of the photos I took from this day were accidentally deleted so this is a mix of images from Papou’s camera over the entire weekend.*


We celebrated Jordan’s 2nd birthday on a warm fall Saturday in October with family. Dee Dee, Papi, Yia Yia, Papou, Uncle Mark, Auntie Kendra, Jack and even Nonna came to celebrate with us. I opted not to invite any friends and to keep it family only. I figure that he won’t know or care for a long time so I might as well take advantage of being able to have small gatherings now.

I used last year’s construction themed party supplies and added a few things for this year. Yia Yia had made him a ‘1st birthday’ banner last year that I simply stuck a ‘2nd’ over to use it again (sneaky sneaky). Jordan is beyond obsessed with all things tools, trucks and construction and he loved it. Especially his CAAAAKE that was chocolate and vanilla mouse.

Jordan is a very lucky little boy and got a ton of gifts. His favorite was a tool bench and tool set from Jack. He won’t let them go and we had to enforce rules like “only 2 tools at the table” and “tools can come in the car but not to school”…all the little negotiations you have to make with toddlers to get them to agree to do stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment