This Halloween Jordan had THREE different opportunities to celebrate and dress up. Our town, Del Ray, has a majorly awesome family parade the weekend before Halloween. People take it very seriously and had elaborate 'floats' made out of wagons and strollers. We were put to shame so I vowed to step it up next year!

Above is a shot of Jordan and Cousin Jack headed to the parade. Jack was an
Ewok so I made a last minute decision for Jordan to be Luke
Skywalker. With that blond mop of hair it made sense. Auntie Kendra made Jordan a perfect Luke
Skywalker outfit and I even found him a light saber. The boys had a blast rolling down the street in the parade.

Even adults got into the fun; Jason had a mullet wig and went as 'white trash', I drenched myself in hot pink and Dee Dee went as a witch.

The Friday before Halloween at Daycare they had a parade with all the kids and a little party. Jordan wore this really cute Pottery Barn bear costume I found at the outlet for cheap. He even left the head part on for a majority of the party so it was a success.

And finally, Halloween night, we got together with my Mommy group of local friends. Jordan wore a monkey cosutme I got free as a hand-me-down. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone because the kids are all too young to trick-or-treat yet and this was a better way to spend the evening. I love the shot above of Jordan with his Del Ray posse.
So adorable!!
ReplyDelete