I know that children are not supposed to watch TV until 3+ years of age, but I'm not going to win any Mother-of-the-Year awards anyhow so we occasionally let Jordan watch the Nick Jr. channel. There are no commercials, the shows run only about 20 minutes and are very cute. He doesn't really watch and is mainly only interested when there is singing and dancing which we participate in as a family. It's like Baby MTV (back when MTV played music videos). And before you start worrying about him, don't, he's 100% active and never slows down...I highly doubt this kid could ever be a couch potato.
So getting past the children and TV debate; what I wanted to share was his (and our) favorite little music video call Moco Jumbie. It's a song about a little boy and his father who is a Moco Jumbie which is a Caribbean carnival character that usually wears colorful costumes and dances or walks on stilts.
I could drink rum punch and dance with Jordan to this song any day. Play it for your kids and I guarantee they'll love it to.
No comments:
Post a Comment