I was hoping my next post was going to be a video of Jordan walking, but instead we had an 'emergency situation'. He took a dive at daycare and busted up his eye on Thursday. It looked a lot worse at first but his favorite teacher, Miss Margaret, held him and iced it down to stop the bleeding and swelling. By the time I got there to pick him up it didn't look too bad, he was just a little sad. That mood didn't last long though, after we got home he was acting crazy and I caught him standing up on a chair trying to reach a shelf he shouldn't...I am pretty sure this is going to be the first of many black eyes.

The second day looked worse because of the bruising:
But by the end of the weekend, it was much better: 
The good news is that Jordan's first tooth is finally coming in! He turned 11 months on Saturday and I was worried we were going to have to get him baby dentures.
No comments:
Post a Comment