
The rice cereal phase didn't last long. Jordan didn't seem to care too much for it and I figured I'd go right into trying real food. Glad I did because he eats it like a champ now; grunting and begging for more after he's gone through 2 'stage 1' food servings.
I figured I'd make my own food if I had the time (or leftover fruits/veggies), but was not against jarred food products. Especially since there are so many organic options out there now. But recently my friend let me try her Babycook Babyfood Maker by BEABA and now I'm hooked! It's so easy to use and compact. It does both the cooking and pureeing without the mess of pots/pans and getting out the heavy Cuisinart. I ran out and bought my own and Jason found these great Baby Cubes storing containers for freezing that allow you to grab individual servings as needed. I recommend going right to the 2-oz because the 1-oz stage doesn't seem to last long. Or Jordan might just be a pig.
The picture is from this weekend, hanging out with Grandma Dee Dee and making applesauce.
No comments:
Post a Comment