Our Thanksgiving tradition is to stay local and go to my brother and sister-in-law’s place (Mark and Kendra). Kendra’s family joins us as well and they put out a great spread. Jay and I LOVE not having to do a thing. This year was extra special because my Grandma, Millie (Nonna) joined us and it was Jordan’s first Thanksgiving. So instead of just shoving food in our faces we all got to sit around staring at the baby. Oh and they got a 24 lb turkey…they don’t get any bigger than that.
Above is a sample of photos from our Thanksgiving week. You’ll see our little turkey is getting bigger. And by bigger I mean FATTER. He’s got a full on double chin, spare tire, and is officially out of the clothes sized for ‘newborns’.
Congrats to Jason and Mark running our Alexandria 5 mile Turkey Trot. I was jealous that I did not get to join them and couldn’t run because I have not been cleared to from my Doctor. Karen & John Kacamburas made a special visit and came down the day after Thanksgiving. From here on out I’ll refer to them as Yai Yai and Papou (Greek for Grandma and Grandpa). My parents still don’t know what they want to be called but my dad is thinking Big Papi. Feel free to weigh in on what you think Diane should be called.
Hope everyone out there enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday.
So glad you're all doing well and had a great Thanksgiving. Jordan's such a cutie!! Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteThat's hysterical, my dad talked about Big Papi too!! haha I will have to think about a name for Diane....hmm
ReplyDeleteMy dad is just Papi. And my mom is Gogo- made up by Anthony. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete