Sometime in October Drew got his first teeth - two massive, front teeth - and they are so cute. Most kids get bottoms first, but our family has a history of strange teeth stuff. Hello there bucky.
We also gave Drew his first home haircut. It was long enough to ponytail in the back and falling over his ears so it was time. Now he looks like a little boy - so much better.
Jordan had his first official dentist appointment and cleaning. I went first so he watched and asked questions, but typical Jordan, he didn't seem nervous or scared. When it was his turn he hopped right in the chair and talked the hygienists ear off and admitted he "really doesn't floss". The hygienist said that most 4 year olds do are not nearly that easy and she was impressed with how brave he was. I was so proud of him.
And finally Drew met my college BFF Erin and her fiancé, Bisco (he finally put a ring on it). This is a terrible photo and I'm mad I didn't take a nice one them and the kids, so this is all I got. So good to see them after way too long.

No comments:
Post a Comment