The sad part abut taking our long summer Cape trip early in the summer is that it's over so fast. But this summer we had a few other things planned to look forward to - like the Fitzgerald's driving down to spend a day at our house and then we all drove east to the
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort in Cambridge, MD.
For years I've been a guest at the Hyatt with my company retreat and I knew it was nice, but I didn't realize how great it was until I had children and visited with my family. It's a short drive from DC and has loads of amenities (including a spa). It's not the beach (it's the Bay) so although it is water-front, it's mainly best for boating and you swim in the pools.
The kids had a great time and the setting allowed us adults to enjoy ourselves as well. My favorite photos are from the night we shipped them to the resort babysitting (Drew was too little so he dined with us).
As always, Neve was a good sport about hanging with the toddlers, Nora was sweet as can be and Drew wins the award for easiest baby.
We love vacationing with the Fitz-fam - always sad to have it end.
No comments:
Post a Comment