Jack also had a birthday party at our local rec center. They had a soft playroom that you rent out by the hour and the kids go crazy and lose their minds then you go upstairs to a room with food and cake and then you go home and pass out. It's great. I wish I had a shot of the playroom, but all I managed to get was one of Jack being grumpy blowing out his candles:
and another of Jordan and his buddy Luke Kennedy. Don't mind Jordan's ridiculous tie-dyed Crayola shirt. I don't even know where he got it from - he pulled it out of a drawer and asked if he could wear it and because I was so happy it wasn't superhero themed, I allowed it.
Jack love trains (Thomas) and emergency service people/vehicles - his party was fireman themed. He's his own little person but still carries traits from both his Mom and Dad. He and Jordan go from giggling to fighting in minutes much like brothers, but Jordan still waits by the window for him to arrive and squeals with delight when he comes over. XOXO Happy Birthday Cus
No comments:
Post a Comment