I’m so far behind in Jordan’s blog that it’s crazy - he has changed so much and so much has happened since my last post so it’s high time I got to it…
In the past, we usually spend Memorial Day weekend at Nonna’s on the Jersey Shore, but this year we mixed things up a bit and flew up to Boston to celebrate Kyle turning 2! Auntie Kelly was due with Baby Boy Kac #2 and I was 12 weeks pregnant so it was a nice time to visit everyone and share our good news.
We stayed at Ocean Edge with Yai Yai and Papou, had a wonderful time and even had nice enough weather to enjoy a beach day. Kyle’s party was hosted at the Lyons compound and Kelly worked hard creating a cute crab theme with piñata, as well as renting a HUGE shark bouncy house. Jordan had a blast with his Cuz and I’m happy we made it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment