Jordan has always had a lot of hair. He had some bald spots for a bit between 3-6 months but it all grew back and came in even blonder. Every day I look at him and do not believe I gave birth to a blond hair, blue eyed baby. Anyhow…I've done my best to trim it up as it's grown in, but the older he's gotten the harder it is for me to get him to sit still to cut it. He was starting to look ridiculous so it was time to call in a professional. Yia Yia and Papou were here visiting so we all hopped in the car to head to the barber for Jordan's first haircut.


As you can see he was not happy about it at all and cried the entire time. I'm pretty sure he thought he was being enlisted or something. He got a certificate when he was done stating that he "had the courage to complete his first haircut". Papou took a video, I'm not sure 'courageous' is the word I'd use…let's hope next time goes better.
Jordan First Haircut 12.27.10 from Gina Kacamburas on Vimeo.
The end result was great and he looks so much older now. I'll even be a gushing Mom and call him handsome!
No comments:
Post a Comment