This past week Jordan was able to spend time with Yai Yai and Papou. They came down for February vacation (a Massachusetts thing) and took care of him all week. This was Jordan at dinner last night. They did such a good job of wearing him out that he literally put his head down and fell asleep at the table. I think having all the excitement of both sets of grandparents around wore him out. That night he went to bed with no problems, slept blissfully and didn't make a peep all night! Around 4:30 I heard him wake up happy and I was able to hold off feeding him until after 5am. Then he went back in his crib and happily babbled to himself until 6:30am. It was our best night ever!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Best night ever!
This past week Jordan was able to spend time with Yai Yai and Papou. They came down for February vacation (a Massachusetts thing) and took care of him all week. This was Jordan at dinner last night. They did such a good job of wearing him out that he literally put his head down and fell asleep at the table. I think having all the excitement of both sets of grandparents around wore him out. That night he went to bed with no problems, slept blissfully and didn't make a peep all night! Around 4:30 I heard him wake up happy and I was able to hold off feeding him until after 5am. Then he went back in his crib and happily babbled to himself until 6:30am. It was our best night ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laughing out Loud!! That's an awesome picture! One tired potato that's for sure! Glad you guys got some sleep too :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great, I hope you keep getting more sleep, it makes such a difference.
ReplyDelete