
Please welcome our baby boy, Jordan Hannan Kacamburas. This is his birth announcement that I finally finished and will mail out as soon as I can. Jordan came about two weeks early, he was due on October 30th and born on the 18th. On Saturday, October 17th I woke up in the beginnings of labor. It was all very casual and calm, we had hours to finalize packing our bags and getting the house ready. But then my water broke and we were admitted to the hospital. What followed then was 8 hours of labor with not much progression and the baby in major distress. At the advice of the doctor and hospital staff we had to do a c-section for the safety of the baby who did not like labor one bit. Hey baby, I didn't either. I really did not want a c-section, but am happy he is out, healthy and that I'm no longer pregnant! He was born Sunday the 18th at 2am and is now 1 and 1/2 weeks old. All is good; baby is doing great and I am recovering a little more each day. It's a bit boring being at home, but as of now I'm so sleep deprived that I wouldn't know what to do in the outside world. Next post will be a blog with, of course, more Jordan photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment